Posted by admin
DJ Hire Manchester – F.A.Q.’s
Competitive Prices From DJ Hire Manchester
1. How Do I Book A D.J.? Contact DJ Hire Manchester, to provide details of your event, including date, time, type of party etc. and we will verbally confirm availability. An e-mail with written confirmation will follow within 24 hours. That’s all there is to it.
2. How Much Will It Cost? Choosing the right D.J. for your event is vital, so choosing a service based solely on price alone could backfire on your special event. You must ask yourself: Is your D.J. a full time professional D.J.? Do D.J. Hire Manchester have all the relevant safety and insurance certificates? Does your D.J. have vast experience on events. When you book with DJ Hire Manchester you can be sure of a professional service from start to finish. Our prices reflect this and will be discussed thoroughly with you prior to booking. We urge you to weigh up all the options before choosing a D.J. company based on price alone.
3. When Do You Require Payment? An initial advance payment of £50 is required to fully secure your booking. The final balance is payable at the event, or alternatively by cheque no later than 14 days prior to your event. All bookings are fully confirmed in writing. Alternatively the balance can be paid in advance.
4. How Soon Do I Need To Book? The majority of people require weekend bookings, and as such we only have a limited amount of bookings we can take before we are booked to capacity. Due to the limited availability we always advise to book as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Wide Areas Covered by DJ Hire Manchester
5. Which Areas Do You Cover? We are based in Manchester and cover all of the Manchester area as well as Cheshire, Lancashire and Merseyside.
6. Will The D.J. Arrive On Time? The D.J. will always strive to be set up way in advance of the scheduled start time with as little inconvenience as possible. We have never missed an event, but should an emergency occur that would prevent us from performing at your event, we will do everything in our power to arrange a suitable replacement from our network of professional D.J. colleagues. We also have full breakdown cover for our vehicles should there ever be a problem on route to your event. No matter what it takes…we will be there!
7. Are You Insured And Is Your Equipment Tested?
DJ Hire Manchester has full Public Liability Insurance to the value of £3 million pounds. Additionally, all our equipment is well maintained and Portable Appliance Tested ( PAT ) each year. Copies of our certificates are available to view on request.
8. Will You Play Requests? We welcome requests from your guests at the event. In addition, during the planning stages we invite you to supply us with a list (of up to 20) of your all time favourite songs for inclusion at your party. We’ll then blend your requests, your guests’ requests and our own mix of fantastic music to make sure your event is truly memorable.
9. How Long Will It Take You To Set Up? We require a minimum of approximately 60 minutes for assembly of our rig. We also require a minimum of approximately 60 minutes after the event to dismantle and remove the equipment. However, set-up times can vary from venue to venue.
10. Do You Do Children’s Parties We only provide children’s parties for ages 10 upwards. We offer competitive rates for children’s parties that are arranged for Sunday-Thursday. Children’s parties booked for Fridays and Saturdays are charged at the full evening adult party rate ( exceptions may be made for early afternoon weekend bookings, depending on location). You will always get the best rate at DJ Hire Manchester.